Sunday 2 February 2014

Grammy awards 2014

Happy new month to you,you and you.This year has already started moving so fast.February is here so make the best of it.
So I know its a bit too late but i wanted to share with you the dresses i thought to be the best for me from the Grammy awards.Imagine this was last month.lol.Feel free to agree or disagree with me.I got to realize the other day that even the best fashionistas have very different tastes and approaches.I left some out because maybe i did not appreciate their taste and only picked a few that caught my eye.

 
I started with Ariana grande she has the most amazing voice just a by the way.Anyway i love because she is really tiny but totally knows how to dress her body.And i actually loved the flowered dress but feel free to tell me what you think.Maybe its just because i love her.


 Then there are the two above couples who stood out for me but my best had to be John legend and the wife.I just love that dress. :*






 I noticed that most of the ladies went for the cool and relaxed colored dresses. Like cream and white.Maybe that was the theme.But there were some who tried a bit of red and Colbie Caillat pulled the red well.I loved the detail at the top.This were my best but there were many others ,this were just the few. :)
In other news enjoy the month of love .
xoxo

Yours Truly,
Karen Kadasiah.

Thanks for popping in :)

Your comments and feedback are highly appreciated :)
Feel free to also share whatever you find encouraging, inspiring or worth a to look at .



Love is always the answer to all Life's Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment