Friday 20 December 2013

Orange the symbol of strength and endurance

My mother is such a fashionista even though she usually disagrees. She designs almost all of her dresses and some of mine and she is very good at it. My good fashion sense I got from her. So there is this dress its orange. Yah I know you are thinking orange??? who wears orange???Well yah that's me. My mother is the one who designed this dressed and got the material. It a simple yet elegant dress. It a special vintage designed dress with poofy in laces that make the dress look ball like.



It is one of those dresses you would picture wearing when you are going to a ball(those for queens and princesses) with those posh gloves. Anyway there are no gloves in this scenario but this is one of my most favourite dresses. It is one of a kind with a wonderful colour . The orange is not too sharp nor too dull it is just enough.




Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy sunshine and the tropics. Orange represents ,fascination, happiness, creativity, determination attraction, success, encouragement and stimulation.





Gold loops: Gift from a friend
Silver chain: Enkarasha
Orange dress: Tailor made
White Shoes: Thrifted



Happy Holidays :)
Thanks for popping in

Yours truly
Karen Kadasiah


Love is always the key to all life's questions.

2 comments: