Sunday 22 December 2013

Black and white.

So I decided to try these different outfits in black and white. I thought they turned out well. :)  After looking at various photos of myself over the past two weeks in the several blogs I have written I have come to the acceptance that I am plus-size. and I love it! Its not something I had thought about but in my other life I would have been a plus size model. Things I tell myself. I don't mind after all I am an African lady so what did I expect. Sometimes I make my self laugh :D

So this first outfit I tried doing such a simple outfit with black jeans, polka dot top and my new grey ankle boots. Its not so complicated and anyone of anyone can try it without much effort.




I tried adding the red handbag to add a touch of colour emphasizing on the value of using a handbag as an accessory .It never fails me.











In this second outfit I tried pulling off official wear. I am not such a fun of official but I loved this outfit. I love the lace material though. That of the blouse I am wearing.  My dream dress is to get a really beautiful lace dress. For  now. I know after a while I will have bigger fashion dreams but for now yah its that. So I love this top of mine and the pencil skirt too its not too short and not too long just perfect for me. Of course my all time favourite white peep toes. They always go with everything!




Red handbag: Kadasiah's Collection
Grey ankle boots: Gift
Black jeans : Thrifted (Ngara)
xoxo

Happy holidays

Thanks for popping in.

Yours truly,
Karen Kadasiah

Love is always the answer to all life's questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment