Thursday 19 December 2013

My closet :) Just having fun!

As his month i am dwelling on the simple life in every part of my life here is an everyday look that anyone can try because every lady has tights in her wardrobe and a pair of hees.I tried it todayandit worked.Have a look.....






I just love my white peep toes I can wear them with practically anything.
My pearls.....my pearls that's all I can say
The goodness with tights especially black ones is that one can wear them with different dress tops and if they are thick enough with different tops.




I just love the peep toe  and tights combination especially if you have white shoes or black shoes you can never go wrong .So it wont hurt to try to pull this out  as you go out .Especially during this holiday season .A pair of heels can make such a simple outfit look better than you expect :)
 
 
 
 
Happy Holidays :)
Thanks for popping in
 
Yours truly
Karen Kadasiah
 

Love is always the key to all life's questions.
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments: