Thursday 16 January 2014

1 month Anniversary

It is one month since I started my blog mid-December, and I thank God for this far. He has been faithful. In the beginning I did not know how it would go but I thank God for guiding me this far. Thank you all for your continued support, comments and suggestions they really keep me going so keep them coming.
I have had about 960 views on the blog for this one month and I am so grateful. Hoping to hit higher and higher over time. Maybe the 60 views from myself :). Anyway  still thankful.
This month in terms of fashion I will take you through a mixture .Throwing in both the old and the new  together. Some things that you have seen and others that are absolutely new. I will also be taking you through what I learn from my day to day devotionals .God bless you and thank you so! so! much for the support.
I had to write it as a one month anniversary so that we remember the evolvement :)
 
 

 




 
A little bit of shine Angelic :)





 
xoxo

Yours Truly,
Karen Kadasiah.

Thanks for popping in :)
 
 
 
 
 
Love is always the answer to all Life's Questions.

 
Your comments and feedback are highly appreciated :)
Feel free to also share whatever you find encouraging, inspiring or worth a to look at .

1 comment: