Tuesday 14 January 2014

Colour it up :)


So this last sunday i woke and was very excited to see the new day.I love sundays most especially because i get to go to church and worship.As the day went on it did not prove to be such a good day as i thought.The highlight of it was when i fell in a ditch,when i was trying to jump over it to go to the next street.And i was too shocked! nothing like that has ever happened to me.I mean who ever falls in a ditch??Yah!....me!I was thinking to myself of the last time i fell and i could not even remember it.Then i realized that in life sometimes we take small things for granted(for example falling in a ditch).

I got a bit hurt.... but i was meeting my friends later on and i had to soldier on. To my surprise they were like"Thank God you are alright. What if you got hurt really badly?".Because i just hurt my leg.And i was thankful that it was not so serious .At least i had someone with me who helped me get out of the ditch.It made me think of how God loves as so much that even when we are in the deepest darkest holes he is still there to pick us up. He lights up our world.Show as the color even when things seem dark and gloomy(that is for me). Give me a reason to laugh.Because i actually laughed when i fell.Funny me :D .Hence the fashion theme of today.Color it up no matter what.

Black ankle boots:Kadasiah's Collection
Red handbag: Asile


So i tried looking for a verse in the bible that talks about color to show that even the people of the past embraced colour long before we did  :) Here it is:
Exodus 38:18 And the screen for the gate of the court was embroidered with needlework in blue and purple and scarlet yarns and fine twined linen. It was twenty cubits long and five cubits high in its breadth, corresponding to the hangings of the court.(Describing the altar of the burnt offering's alter).
Even they knew the importance of color in the "olden adages"
as we used to say.


So no matter what happens today, tomorrow, or the next day just be positive and enjoy.Life is what you make it and remember to color it up.

Finishing off with this funny poem i just read today :).No offence just thought it was funny. :D






xoxo

Yours Truly,
Karen Kadasiah.

Thanks for popping in :)
Love is always the answer to all Life's Questions.

1 comment:

  1. Colour it up, sorry for falling in the ditch, glad someone was besides you to help you up :) I like the style

    ReplyDelete