Thursday 2 January 2014

Reflections:My 2013

The year 2013..... what can i say.Through it all through it all.In the beginning i had a lot to say but as time went by words escaped me and i did not know what to write or how to express myself.So i decided to use pictures to summarize my whole year.
At some point the year was calm and there was nothing much that was happening,but as time went by i things began to stir up.There is much that has happened many things that have made me laugh and many things that have made me cry.Many times that i felt i couldn't go on in life but am still here.Theres were even times i abandoned God because i felt hurt either by him or by people but he was still there for me.He would have let me die because i haven't been faithful to him,i did not seek him as much as i should and i am still trying to get there but the truth is i am thankful that he remains faithful even when i am not.For me everyday is a struggle.For we are made of flesh and many are the times that the spirit wants to take control but the flesh pushes it away.I faced a lot of this in the year 2013.All in all God remains supreme.
So to summarize everything i thank God for friends who stuck closer than a brother this year and the different opportunities God provided for me.I got to visit different parts of our country Kenya.From bungoma to mombasa.The fourteen falls were amaizing too.It is a place whose full potential has not yet been fully realized ,but if looked into and exploited well,it can be turned into a viable economic resource.The experience is too wonderful its like rock climbing in water.I also got to be part of a beautiful initiative to mentor some rusinga girls which left me so fulfilled.It was amaizing.I love singing and the highlight of my year was being part of the ONE concert.It was an amaizing time where i got to connect too God through song and also minister to people through the same.I also started my blog which i prayed i would be able to bless and encourage many through my life.Through my ups and downs.For sometimes this is all a person usually needs.I pray in the new year i will be able to impact many.Thats the basic summary of my 2013.

So as i say bye to 2013 and hallo to 2014 i know there are bigger and better accomplishments awaiting ahead.Because if this was not my best year yet.....yet i experienced so much blessings and favour ,i can only imagine the amaizing things God has instore for me and you in a year that is promised to be mega wonderful. I thank God for a good year.For the ups and the downs.For the mistakes i have made.For the good things i have done and the bad. For all these things i have learnt from and am still learning from. The verse that has really encouraged me through this year is John 16:33 ......I have told you this things that in me you may have peace.In this world you will have trouble but take heart for i have overcome the world. As I start and also as you start 2014 i pray that we may expect a new beginning.New things,new expectations,new life,a new relationship with God and a renewal of our minds that we may not live the same way we did in the past. Psalms 2:8 Ask of me and i will make the nations your inheritance,the ends of the earth your possession.

xoxo

Happy New Year

Thanks for popping in :)

Yours truly,
Karen Kadasiah

Love is the answer to all life's questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment